Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Little Work of ART!

Using Stampin' Up's Vivid Vases, markers, aqua painter & watercolour paper...


You can create a Little Work of Art as a quick gift.


The frame can be found in any frame section of a Dollar store, Target or Walmart.

I started by using the AquaPainter to wet the watercolour paper, then used a Soft Sky marker and smoothed it out with the AquaPainter.  I stamped the Vase part of the stamp set (I cut the sentiment off and use it separately) onto the dry watercolour paper with the Memento tuxedo black ink.
Coloured the flowers with various markers.

Stamped the vase portion onto another piece of watercolour paper (a scrap) and coloured each vase with differently with various markers. Used dimensionals to add them to the watercoloured paper.


The little frame didn't have a mat so I made one from chipboard and coloured it with Wild Wasabi, as I didn't want the glass to smash the dimension of the vases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis